Burlap Easter Bunny






Een tijdje geleden vond ik op internet deze foto van Jute Paashazen gemaakt door Driven by Decor.
A while ago I saw this picture of Burlap Easter Bunnies on the internet made by Driven by Decor.




 Ik vond ze erg lief, dus vandaag heb ik er ook een gemaakt. 
De jute-stof is een Sinterklaaszak en de vulling komt uit een kussentje van de IKEA.
De outline is gestikt met een dubbele stiksteek, omdat een enkele steek te zwak bleek te zijn, toen ik het konijn aan het vullen was.
Het patroon voor deze paashaas kan je hier downloaden.

I thought they were very sweet, so today I made one myself.
The burlap fabric is a bag used for the presents on Sinterklaas Evening and the stuffing is a cheap pillow from IKEA.
I stitched the outline with a double stitch, because a single stitch turned out to be to weak, when I stuffed the bunny.
The pattern for this Easter Bunny can be downloaded here.




Have Fun & Enjoy!
Eveline



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice craft ideas. I wish I was more creative.

    Devgel~~Swapbot Follow me #24

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These are so cute :) They remind me of chocolate bunnies (which I always thought were cute and wanted to keep rather than eat.) This is a great idea.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Darling work, Eveline. Following you on Google now. Looking forward to exploring more. I'm an American missionary in Ukraine. Pray for peace here.
    Blessings, Coleen from Swap-bot

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the burlap bunny! So cute and simple, yet it is very elegant!

    Magena22-- Swap-bot Follow Me

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I just sent a request for the pattern, I think my house could use a few! I am busy trying to get all of my Easter crafting done too! Can't wait till Easter :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So cute !! I Like the idea !!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...